T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the LG G5
It has been something like a week since the LG G5 models that are being supported by Sprint started to get their own push to the Nougat platform and now, T-Mobile has joined the club as the carrier has started to roll out the updates to the big 7 for their own users to enjoy too.
They have released the upgrade in form of a normal update which weighs just a little bit less than 1.3GB so you would want to be plugged in and connected to a good Wi-Fi network before you try anything at all. Alongside the push to the Nougat 7.0, this update aso brings aboard some security fixes and patches and as well, improvement updates.
We have always said this time, over and again but we feel it as a duty to remind you that this is an OTA update and as such, you would have to wait a while to get it. if it doesn’t hit your device soon enough though, you could always head over to your Settings dashboard and manually request an update.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passes through FCC, reveals some key specs
Samsung reveals other devices to be invited to the Nougat table
Acer quietly introduces the Liquid Z6E in the Netherlands market
NextBit Robin spotted on GFXbench with the Nougat 7.1.1 running
Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the HTC 10
- T-Mobile starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J7
- T-Mobile starts rolling out November security update to the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the LG G5
- HTC starts rolling out the October security update to HTC 10 and One M9 on T-Mobile network