T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note 5 gets updates, no Marshmallow yet
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is one of the latest flagships from Samsung right now and the device is enjoying its own decent amount of success in the smartphone market now. Having already been launched in the United States and carried by the nation’s third largest carrier, the Galaxy Note 5 from T-Mobile got a pretty impressive update this last week that we are just about to say bye to.
Note 5 users, calm yourselves as this is not the Marshmallow update. Even, it would be too early for any one of us to expect the Marshmallow on this device as it is one of the newest releases from Samsung.
The update from T-Mobile which is yet to feature on their official website but having claims of existing on the internet (via screenshots from Android Central that we have seen) brings along with it some security enhancements and an improvement to the battery life of the device. It also optimizes the functioning of the Samsung At Work service and the implemented VR Support. Like every other updates, this fixes bugs too.
You may also like
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the HTC 10
- T-Mobile starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J7
- LG to launch LG K10 (2017) next year, T-Mobile to sell as LG K20 Plus
- T-Mobile starts rolling out November security update to the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- T-Mobile gets the Nougat rolling out to its LG G5 users