T-Mobile’s LTE-enabled Google Nexus 9 will cost $600 and is out December
Google’s Nexus 9 tablet will be re-incarnated in LTE form and T-Mobile is in line to launch the new variant in the United States come December 2014.
T-Mobile hasn’t given a specific out a specific December launch date but the carrier is charging a total of $599.76 for the 32GB storage model of the tablet which can be broken down to 24 monthly payments of $24.99. As usual, the product won’t be available on contract terms per T-Mobile tradition.
The HTC-made Google Nexus 9 tablet is known for holding together a 8.9-inch display (1536 x 2048 pixels), 8MP camera (1.6MP front), 2GB of RAM, a dual-core 2.3GHz Nvidia Tegra K1 CPU and a 6700mAh battery.
You may also like
- T-Mobile Makes The Revvl Smartphone Official
- T-Mobile commences Nougat update roll-out to the LG Stylo 2 Plus on its network
- T-Mobile offering both Galaxy S7 flagships and LG V20 at just $350
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 3 units on the T-Mobile network gets updated