Tecno unveils Tecno D7, prepping Phantom AIII launch
Tecno has announced Tecno D7, an Android 4.2.2 smartphone with 5.5″ display at 480p resolution and a rather disappointing 178 in pixels per inch sum.
The phone is powered by Tecno’s mainstream 1.3GHz dual-core CPU and MediaTek MT6572 chipset, alongside 512MB of RAM.
Coming to imaging, the phone sports a 5-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear and front-facing cameras, with the former capable of recording 720p videos at 30 frames per second. The phablet (as phones with 5.3-inch+ screens are called) is powered by a 2500mAh battery.
In another development, Tecno Phantom AIII is in the works and Tecno will soon announce the Phantom AII’s successor, barely 2 months after the A2 was released.
A teaser posted on Tecno’s Facebook page says “Are you ready?” The Phantom A3 is expected to break cover before next weekend.
You may also like
- Tecno unveils Tecno D7, prepping Phantom AIII launch
- Tecno teases Phantom Mini with 7″ display, 1GB RAM
- Google Nexus 6 will be available in 28 countries by year end
- Gionee’s upcoming Elife E8 flagship handled in new video
- Sony Xperia X Compact available in the UK via various retailers
- International Motorola Moto X Force goes official with “shatterproof” 5.4″ QHD touchscreen
- Apple iPhone 6 pictures posted by China Telecom