The CREO Mark 1 gets $90 off to mark India’s Independence celebration
Devices have been getting a lot of price cuts in this week alone and as the week rounds off to a final close, another of such devices wants to creep in and join the long list of great deals that have been offered already. In the spotlight right now is the CREO Mark 1 device and this might amaze some of you who are familiar with the device because already, this is one of the cheapest QHD smartphones out there.
Starting from next week, the CREO Mark 1 would now be sold at a discounted price and the device which would normally sell for INR 19,999 ($300) would now have a price tag of INR 13,999 ($210) slapped on it throughout the period of August 8 to 15.
From what we have heard, this reduction in price is one of the company’s efforts to mark the independence day celebrations in India.
For those who have never heard of the device but might want a piece, it runs on a MediaTek processor of Helio X10 build and has a further 3GB of RAM under the 5.5 inches’ screen. A 3100mAh battery powers the great camera combination of 21MP rear and 8MP front shooter.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- The CREO Mark 1 gets $90 off to mark India’s Independence celebration
- Introducing Creo, Indian’s Latest Smartphone Brand
- iPhone causes fire in airplane, causes panic in flight
- Micromax Funbook Talk P360
- Blackberry rolls out new security update to the DTEK50
- Motorola Moto G becomes available in US, UK get 8GB option
- Galaxy H series by Samsung looks to be coming soon