The iPhone 6 will measure 138 x 67 x 6 mm, renders reveal
Reports coming from a tech site called UkrainianiPhone has revealed what it calls renders of the yet-to-be-announced iPhone 6.
The footprints of 138 x 67 x 6 mm dimension matches a 4.7-inch for the iPhone 6, just like reports and leaks have been pointing but for sure we don’t trust the credibility of the information knowing fully well the report wasn’t specific about the dimensions and anyone could use a pen and paper to figure out what the body of a narrow 4.7″ phone would look like.
The Apple iPhone 5 was once the thinnest phone in the world back in 2012 with a 7.6mm thickness. The iPhone 5S still has the same thickness but the current holder of the title per thinnest phone in the world is the Gionee Elife S5.5 at just 5.5 inches.
If the iPhone 6 really has a thickness of 6mm then Apple might still have to wait till next time to get the crown back.
You may also like
- Apple may be unable to cater for the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X demand
- Apple launches SIM-free variant of the iPhone 7 models
- New smartphone explosion recorded on the iPhone 6 Plus
- Cricket Wireless adds the iPhone 7 smartphones to select offline stores
- Apple won’t be introducing launch sales for the iPhones this year