The LG V20 confirmed to run Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box
When the Korean arm of LG told us to expect the LG V20 running the Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box, we knew that should this be true, it would make the smartphone the first Nougat device since it would have a September release as opposed to the Nexus that would be released a month later.
Now, there is even more backing for that as a user agent has given some confirmation to this fact. This was not the only piece of info released by the user agent because we also got to know that the smartphone would have a model number of LG-H910.
The smartphone would have the wraps taken off of it on the 6th of September at an event scheduled to hold in San Francisco and the “Play More” is testament to the multimedia aspect of the phones. Being the first smartphone to also utilise a 32 bit Quad DAC audio chip, there is an expected noise reduction technology that would reduce the interference by up to 50%.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LG Unveils The LG Q6 With FullVision Display
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- T-Mobile commences Nougat update roll-out to the LG Stylo 2 Plus on its network
- LG launches the LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE tablet in South Korea, full specs and pricing available
- AT&T rolls out updates to the LG G4 and LG V10, packs the November security patch