The Motorola Moto Z listed on Amazon UK
The last set of information we had as regards the Motorola Moto Z and Moto Z Force was that each of these smartphones would be launched in the UK come September and that in this same time frame, we could see it in the Chinese market also. Although we have no proof as to the truth of the news as regards the market in China, things are certainly looking up for the UK market on the other hand because the smartphone has been spotted on a listing on Amazon UK already.
In the UK likewise, you could get yourself one of these by pre-ordering from Clove and in a little time, we are expected to start getting various deals from a lot of retailers for the smartphone. On Amazon however, we won’t be calling what we have seen a deal because it has been listed for a price of GBP 610.19 while Clove would only plan to set you back some GBP 495 should you wish to get it.
For this price, you would be getting the basic Moto Z without a SIM and from Amazon, you would have no idea what the storage unit of what you are getting is even though Clove had rightly set theirs at 32GB.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- India joins the list of markets for the sale of the Motorola G5
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Nougat update starts rolling out to the Motorola Droid Turbo 2 unit
- Live images leak for the Motorola Moto M, shows off some specs