The NextBit Robin selling in the US for $199.99 again via Amazon
The cloud is a new wave of technology and the fact that people are even accepting it this way is a major pat on the back for technology. However, there is still a long way to go in the aspect of convincing people to go for this kind of technology and back in August of this year, the NextBit Robin which happens to be a cloud based device was sold for just $199.99 in the United States and this deal was available from Amazon then.
Right now, those that wish to get that device again can go ahead and place an order for one via the same online platform as before and for the same price too.
This deal is applicable on both the Midnight and Mint Colour variants of the NextBit Robin and if you want to know how good you are getting this for, a quick peek at the official ricing from the company’s official website would greet you with a $299 price tag, meaning a total drop in price of $100.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Mint Colour option of the NextBit Robin also selling for $170 now
- The NextBit Robin selling in the US for $199.99 again via Amazon
- Deal: Get the Nextbit Robin on Amazon for $100 off
- NextBit Robin spotted on GFXbench with the Nougat 7.1.1 running
- New CyanogenMod 14.1 provides Nougat 7.1 support for NextBit Robin, Nexus 5, Oppo R7, others