The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5
The Galaxy 11 is a list of top football players selected from from different teams in the world. The list features two of the very best masters of the trade in the name of Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, with the latter being the captain of the team.
The guys at Samsung marketing department did something worth showing our readers with a 4-minute commercial that shows off the features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Gear 2 while members of the Galaxy 11 show off their skills.
Meanwhile Samsung is the official sponsor of the the United Kingdom in the FIFA World Cup coming up next month. The Korean phone manufacturer has given out Galaxy smartphones to each member of the English team squad for the World Cup.
You may also like
- The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5
- Failsung: Samsung makes a howler at posting a World Cup message
- LG-VS501 gets certified by the FCC, doesn’t reveal much to go on
- AT&T launches HTC Desire Eye, One (M8) For Windows and Nokia Lumia 830
- ZTE Grand X Quad V987
- Gowin E1
- Xiaomi ships 11 million phones in Q1 alone, but spoils the show with payment error