The upcoming Nexus Sailfish spotted on GFXBench, new specs leak
In the past couple of days, we have received a lot of leaks that have focused on the 2016 Nexus devices and now again, there is another leak that is focused on the little man of the Nexus brand for this year – the device codenamed Sailfish.
This new leak is in correlation with old leaks that we have seen which suggests that the Sailfish would use a snapdragon 820 chipset and assures us that the news we have heard about the 5 inches; 1920 x 1080 screen resolution is true.
Also, we have seen from this GFXBench benchmark test that the device is expected to carry a 4GB of RAM and then pack an internal storage space marked at 32GB. The new thing under the hood is the quad core snapdragon processor which would operate at a frequency of 2.1GHz.
Other things you might need to know is that there is a 12MP camera on the back and 8MP for selfies. With a release set for this fall, aren’t we excited already?
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Leaks Of The Upcoming Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead of August 24 Launch
- Samsung Planning To Hoard The Upcoming Snapdragon 845 For Galaxy S9
- Alleged images of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 surfaces online, focuses on front of unit
- Samsung teases the upcoming Galaxy S8, outs release date
- Oppo teases the upcoming R9S on TV, plans another variant alongside it