This Nanotechnology charger can charge up your phone in less that a minute
Have you watched the blockbuster movie G. I. Joe movie where they were showing what nanotechnolgy could do? The scene and all they showed in it was science fiction and naturally you’ll think that’s where the video at end of this report belongs.
Well, it’s not. You need to start believing, because StoreDot has made a charger that can charge up your phone to 100% in less than 60 seconds. In the video demo, they charged a Samsung Galaxy S3 from 27% to 100% in half of a minute.
StoreDot says that their amazing charger will go into mass production by the end of 2016, meanwhile they want to use the time to optimize the size and safety of their charger.
You may also like
- This Nanotechnology charger can charge up your phone in less that a minute
- Official price of Samsung Gear Fit Smart Band in India is now 12,100 rupees
- Meizu sends out press invites to an pre-MWC event, reveal nothing about star of the day
- Samsung Galaxy Avant
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact tops Japanese mobile market
- Samsung Z1 with Tizen OS sells another 500k units within 1 month