THL T5000 and THL T4400 Ultraphones go official with 5000mAh and 4400mAh ultra batteries
In case you are having issues keeping your smartphone’s battery alive for a full day, THL has introduced two new power beasts for you.
The THL T5000 Ultraphone packs a 5000mAh battery which will keep you talking for 47 hours, as THL stated on paper. The phone withstands a whopping 1000 hours on standby.
The T5000 isn’t all about batteries alone. The specs are quite OK for a 2014 top Android smartphone. It features a 5-inch display with 1080p resolution.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek MT6592 processor and 2GB of RAM. It also features a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie unit up front.
The THL T4400 Ultraphone equally has a massive battery. With a 4400mAh battery which can last up to 860 hours on standby, the T4400 will give you 41 hours of talk time, on paper.
The T4400 Ultraphone also has a 5-inch display, but with a lower 720p resolution. It’s powered by a gig of RAM and a MediaTek MT6582 processor. The device features an 8MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera combo.
Both the THL T5000 and THL T4400 can charge other phones with their massive batteries via Charging Po technology.
Both phones support OTG and THL has promised to update both to Android 4.4 KitKat from their out-of-the-box Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS very soon.
You may also like
- THL T5000T arrives with longer battery life, lighter specs
- Supercharged THL T5000 comes to North America and Europe via Comebuy
- THL T5000 with 5000mAh battery launched in the Philippines
- THL T5000 and THL T4400 Ultraphones go official with 5000mAh and 4400mAh ultra batteries
- Meet the another beastly THL Android phone with a 5000mAh battery