THL T5000 with 5000mAh battery launched in the Philippines
It’s rare to see a smartphone… nay, phone with with a battery of 5000mAh capacity. Those kind of capacity are mostly reserved for batteries in standalone power banks and tablets.
Both no. THL T5000 Ultraphone begs to differ. With a 5000mAh battery, the T5000 can charge other phones and it’s body is only 8.9mm-thick, slimmer than many smartphones with even lesser batteries. The device can last 1000 hours on standby on a single full charge, THL claims.
The THL T5000 will soon hit the Philippines market. At a price expected to be around P12,000 or $270 using the current exchange rates, the device is expected to fare well in the South East Asian country.
Speaking of the phone itself, the T5000 isn’t all about batteries. There’s a 5-inch Full HD screen on the phone which has a very impressive PPI of 441.
Inside, you’ll find a MediaTek MT6592 chip with a 1.7GHz octa-core Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-450 MP4. The phone has 2GB of RAM and a ROM of 16GB which can be further expanded by another 64 gigabytes using a microSD card.
Camera-wise, the THL T5000 has a 13MP main camera and a 5MP secondary camera on the front side. The phone runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean though it has OTG support through which you can upgrade the Android version of the phone seamlessly.
You may also like
- THL T5000T arrives with longer battery life, lighter specs
- Supercharged THL T5000 comes to North America and Europe via Comebuy
- THL T5000 with 5000mAh battery launched in the Philippines
- THL T5000 and THL T4400 Ultraphones go official with 5000mAh and 4400mAh ultra batteries
- Meet the another beastly THL Android phone with a 5000mAh battery