Top Android flagships mistakenly sold $200 on Amazon for a few minutes
Amazon held an accidental bonanza in the early morning of yesterday which saw expensive Android flagships like the Samsung Galaxy S4, LG G2, Motorola Moto X, and even the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 selling for as little as $200 off-contract.
The error saw many opportunist buyers pouncing on a spending spree with some buying as many as 20 devices at the unbelievable price of $200. A close source claimed he bought 10 units of the Samsung Galaxy S4, and Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG G2 and Motorola Moto X, spending $8000 in a deal which $24000 couldn’t have been enough. The source futher alleged that his order has begun shipping.
It’s not clear if Amazon will cancel orders made during this glitch but since some of the orders have started shipping, it looks like these lucky buyers will go scot-free.
You may also like
- Google to position upcoming devices to rival the iPhones, match top Android devices
- Top Android flagships mistakenly sold $200 on Amazon for a few minutes
- Latest Remix Operating System Enables Android Installed On Laptop
- Top Chinese phone maker Xiaomi ditches Android for Windows 10 tablet
- Asus K008 Nexus 7 tablet running Android 4.3 stops by at FCC