Two seconds is what it took Xiaomi to sell out 15,000 Mi 3 smartphones in India
A lot of people dream of things like this but only a few, out of precision, hard work and sometimes sheer luck achive great heights as this.
Four year’s ago, Xiaomi was still an unheard Chinese start-up seeking for investors whom to convince in backing up the new company. Fast-forward to 2014, the “little rice” — that’s the meaning of the name Xiaomi — has blown, conquering markets and dethroning market leaders in a pursuit for bringing lowly price, high-end smartphones to the world.
Well, this ain’t no history session and this website is no Wikipedia. Let’s feed you with the news.
Xiaomi sold sold out it’s inventory of 15,000 units of Mi 3 smartphones under 2 seconds on India’s top e-commerce site, Flipkart.
150,000 potential customers registered for the exercise but only the fastest 10 percent got what they wanted. The phones were put out at the price of 13,999 Indian rupees meaning that Flipkart saw an exchange of INR 209,985,000 or $3,450,834 in just two seconds.
For the records, the Xiaomi Mi 3 features a 5-inch Full HD IPS display, 2GB RAM, quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset, 13MP/2MP cameras, Android OS and a sealed 3050mAh battery.
You may also like
- Two seconds is what it took Xiaomi to sell out 15,000 Mi 3 smartphones in India
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro on the Verizon network starts getting new update
- Another day, another Xiaomi gone in 3 seconds
- Xiaomi Mi 3 scores again: 20k units bought in 2 seconds
- Will the LG G4 be launched during the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon?