Upcoming Lenovo K30-T droid listed on TEENA
No doubt, the season of mobile phones is upon us. The Lenovo K30-T is the second Lenovo smartphone that has undergone certification at TEENA in the past week. The first one was the Lenovo Sisley which was spotted on the Chinese electronics approval website on last week Wednesday.
The K30-T was listed as having a 5-inch 720p display which results to a depth of 293 PPI. The unreleased smartphone runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat and has an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP selfie front cam.
According to TEENA, the Lenovo K30-T weighs just 126 grams and measures 8.2mm in thickness. The smartphone has a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU as well as 1GB of RAM and microSD card slot for expanding it’s 8GB storage. We also managed to lay our hands on a couple of live renders of the device through our trusted friends at GizChina.
More details, including launch date, pricing and availability information of the Lenovo K30-T and Lenovo Sisley are on the way.
You may also like
- Upcoming Lenovo Vibe X3 pops out in specs, pictures
- Upcoming Lenovo K30-T droid listed on TEENA
- Lenovo Executive Exposed Upcoming Motorola Phone that has Fingerprint Scanner
- Lenovo Planning Possible Unveiling Of Lenovo K8, K8 Plus For India
- Leaks Of The Upcoming Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead of August 24 Launch