Upcoming Lenovo Vibe X3 pops out in specs, pictures
Lenovo has got game. The Chinese phone manufacturer looks to be hands dirty working on yet another midranger which might break cover anytime soon.
The Vibe X series is not new by any means. Last year’s Lenovo Vibe X2 raised some dust in the international market upon its arrival, however, the phone’s impact was rather felt with more impact in the Chinese market.
The phone’s 2015 successor, Lenovo Vibe X3, is expected to debut this quarter after getting leaked out from China today. According to our Chinese sources, the upcoming Vibe X3 will sport the following:
- 5-inch, 1080p display
- Hexa-core Snapdragon 808 humming at 1.8GHz
- 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB of storage, microSD card slot
- 20MP rear camera with dual-LED flash/ 7MP front-facing one
- Fingerprint scanner at the back
- LTE, single nano SIM card slot
- Android 5.1.1 customized with Lenovo Vibe UI
We look forward to bringing you live coverage of the Lenovo Vibe X3 unveiling whenever the device hits the scene. For now, let’s keep our fingers crossed.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Upcoming Lenovo Vibe X3 pops out in specs, pictures
- Upcoming Lenovo K30-T droid listed on TEENA
- Lenovo Executive Exposed Upcoming Motorola Phone that has Fingerprint Scanner
- Lenovo Planning Possible Unveiling Of Lenovo K8, K8 Plus For India
- Leaks Of The Upcoming Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead of August 24 Launch