Upcoming Sony G8341 With Rear Fingerprint Scanner Spotted, May Come With Android 8.0
Ahead of the scheduled launch of some of its new devices at the IFA 2017 which is only weeks away, the Sony G8341 better known as the Sony Xperia XZ1 has surfaced online showing the rear panel to pack a rear mounted fingerprint scanner.
The device which is expected to launch officially at the IFA 2017 event was also shown in the leaked photo to be packing a single camera setup as against speculations that the tech company might mount dual lens for optics on the device.
So far, three images of the device have surfaced online and all three suggests that the device will be packing a 13MP camera setup on the front panel.
The device will also be coming into market with a 5.1-inch Full HD display and running on the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset along with 4GB of RAM.
On the onboard storage memory department, the device is expected to pack a 64GB ROM along with a 19MP rear facing camera all running on the latest Android 8.0 out-of-the-box.
Yet another of Sony’s wonder, the Xperia XZ1 Compact is also expected to be unveiled with a 4.6-inch HD screen and a smaller battery capacity pegged at 2,800mAh.
You may also like
- Upcoming Sony G8341 With Rear Fingerprint Scanner Spotted, May Come With Android 8.0
- Android 7.1.1 Spotted Running On Upcoming Sony Xperia ZG Compact
- Photos: More specs on the upcoming Sony Xperia model F8331
- Sony Xperia Compact and Xperia XR/XZ could launch on 26th September
- Sony to give users of the Xperia X Performance a sneak peek to the Android Nougat 7.0