Verizon adds the LG Stylo 2 V to its lineup, to sell for $240 outright
While Verizon is already gearing up to be the first carrier to roll out the all new LG V20 to customers today, they have decided to take their attention off of that for a while and focus on another device from the same manufacturer that they would now like to introduce into their line-up.
This one is none other than the LG Stylo 2 V and bearing similarities to devices in that same line of family, this one just comes again to announce itself as another phablet for the midrange users, now coming with its own dedicated Stylus pen.
Going into what they are really offering us, it is basically a 5.7 inch smartphone that carries a LED flash with its own 13MP rear camera while it also makes use of a 5MP snapper on the front, under which is a 720p screen.
Going further down the hood, there is a QUALCOMM snapdragon chipset in there but we don’t know the exact one it is but we do know that the device has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage space, all powered by 3000mAh battery.
Running on the Android Marshmallow 6.0, Verizon would let you have its latest for just $240.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Verizon adds the LG Stylo 2 V to its lineup, to sell for $240 outright
- Samsung rolls out Marshmallow update to T-Mobile’s Galaxy Tab S2
- Today’s Xiaomi Redmi 1s sales will see product pre-added for customers who already tried and failed
- Apple iPhone 6 leaks out in 4.7″ and 5.5″ reincarnations
- A new LeEco smartphone, rumored to be Le Pro 3, scores 160,000+ on AnTuTu benchmark
- Lamborghini Tauri 88 Android phone costs $6000
- Vivo Xshot Ultimate