Vintage Apple 1 sold for cool $671,400 at German auction
Buyers and sellers at the Breker auction house in Germany were puzzled on Saturday May 25th, as they watched one of the six working historical Apple 1 computers sold for $671,400.
The computer was bought by an anonymous telephone bidder from “far across the east”. The original Aplle 1 computer was sold for $666 in 1976 when Apple co-founders Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak built the devices in a motor garage.
Interestingly, the winning price of the bid — $671,400 — broke the former record of $640,000 set by the buyer of another Apple 1 computer during last year’s auction at Breker auction house.
You may also like
- Vintage Apple 1 sold for cool $671,400 at German auction
- Possible iPhone 7 look designed and released
- Micromax Canvas Nitro A311
- 5.5″ Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 goes on sale, pre-order costs $199.99
- Android One smartphones to undergo Lollipop makeover next month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report
- Gowin F7 (2G)