Vivo X5F is a mini version of world’s thinnest phone, Vivo X5 Max
While Vivo is bound to break the records once again, this time using it’s 4.75mm-thin X5 Max as world’s thinnest smartphone, the company is already working on a smaller version of the 5.5″ phablet.
Dubbed the Vivo X5F, the latest unreleased smartphone from the Chinese company was seen passing through TEENA, where it has gone to seek Chinese approval. However, the X5F is slim (143.3 x 71.1 x 6.3 mm) but not as it’s bigger sibling.
Hardware registered for the Vivo X5F reads a 5″ 720p display, 1.5GHz octa-core CPU and 2GB of RAM as against 5.5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, an octa-core MediaTek chip running at 1.7GHz found on the X5 Max.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Vivo X5F is a mini version of world’s thinnest phone, Vivo X5 Max
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha packaging leaks out to confirm all the specs
- Samsung Tagged as Apple’s Future iPhone Storage
- Microsoft ask HTC to put Windows on HTC One and others amid record loss at HTC
- Huawei intros Ascend P6, Ascend G750 and Honor 3C to Indian market
- Sony Xperia XZ gets price cut across colour variants on Amazon