Vivo Xplay 3S spills outs more specs
The Vivo Xplay 3S is prepping to arrive as the world’s first smartphone with 2K display(1440 x 2560 pixels resolution).
Today the revolutionary phones has spilled in some of the specs that will keep the engine running. A whooping 3GB RAM was mentioned, as well as a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AB chipset and a 550MHz-clocked Adreno 330 8974AB picture processor.
As you already might have known, the phone sports a 5.5″ display which makes sure the 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution on it gives crosses the 500 PPI landmark — 534 pixels per inch it is. It further packs a 13MP front and 5MP rear and front-facing cameras and is powered by a 3400mAh battery.
In the first leaked picture you might have as well noticed dual speakers (one beside the camera and one near the bottom.) on the Xplay 3S. The device is expected to be announced by early next year.
You may also like
- Vivo Xplay 7 Leaks, To Feature First On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner, 3 Rear Cameras
- Introducing Vivo Xplay 5 The World’s First Smartphone with 6GB RAM
- Vivo Xplay 3S finally breaks the barrier as world’s first 2K phone
- Vivo Xplay 3S spills outs more specs
- Vivo Xplay 3S snapped with metalic body, specs inside