Wait till you see the specs of this $800 Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 developmental smartphone
So, first of all, this device is not a consumer product. But you might want to test it out, after all, it will be months before the first set of Snapdragon 810 processor-powered devices start arriving in the market. This device according to Qualcomm is available on pre-order for $800 where shipping starts middle of December.
OK, for the specs; Being a device used for development, Qualcomm lavishes a 6.17-inch QHD (1600×2560) display unit with 10-point multi-touch ability on this device. There are lots of other complex sensors in tow like a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, a 3-axis magnetometer, an ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, pressure sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, UV sensor, fingerprint reader, 8 microphones and a Mobeam sensor — the last is used to read bar codes in split seconds.
And for the power, this phone uses 4GB LP-DDR4 RAM combined with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 monster SoC with four Cortex-A57 and four Cortex-A53 CPUs and a Adreno 430 graphics unit.
Despite being able to support up to 55 megapixels, Qualcomm added only a 13MP camera for the device which does 4K videos at 30fps or [email protected] The device houses Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, USB 3.0 and other crazy bits of tech you probably never heard of before (hit the source link for more). Finally, a 3020mAh Li-ion battery lights up the unit.
You may also like
- 4.6″ Meizu k52 visits GFXBench — wait till you see the price
- Wait till you see the specs of this $800 Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 developmental smartphone
- Verizon would not be able to ship new Pixel orders till 2017
- Waiting Continues for iOS 9.2 And iOS 9.2.1 Official Jailbreak, A Tool Claimed for iOS 9.3 Beta Jailbreak
- Oppo Find 9 joins waiting list for Snapdragon 820