Weibo leak confirms there would be a Galaxy S8 with 6GB RAM, but only China would have it
Before the ill fate that befell the Samsung, Galaxy Note 7 units, causing it to be kicked off the market then, started, it was rumoured that Samsung wanted to launch a 6GB option of the unit to China as such units are always found in that region. That dream was never actualised but it seems the Galaxy S8 would follow in those steps now. Back in January, a leak started to make the rounds that Samsung wants to go overkill with a Galaxy S8 unit that would not only pack 128GB internal storage space but also have 6GB of RAM on board. Well, that kind of rumour is here again.
In most recent news, another rumour has appeared to confirm the first one, and this one goes a little bit further by telling us that the model would be available in China only. This new leak came in form of a Weibo post from the account of Kevin Wong, who happens to be the IHS director for China.
What this post said in essence is that the 4GB options would be the international variant, leaving China with the top product.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- Weibo leak confirms there would be a Galaxy S8 with 6GB RAM, but only China would have it
- Weibo leak shows alleged Nokia P flagship, reveals stunning specs that can be on it
- Weibo leaks suggests a Vivo X9, to carry dual cameras and 4GB RAM
- ZTE’s new Nubia phone leaks via Weibo post, reveals possible making and specsheet
- Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update