Weibo leaks suggests a Vivo X9, to carry dual cameras and 4GB RAM
We haven’t been hearing much about Vivo in a while now and if that is to mean anything at all, it’s that the company has been trying to keep a low profile while they are in the works over a new device. Well, it seems that this is truly the case because there is a new leak that suggests that they would be outing a new smartphone very soon which would be bearing the X9 moniker, that is, if there is any element of truth in what we have seen and heard.
Going further, the leak has enticed us the more by informing us that the camera unit on this new setup would not be the normal single camera that has the over the market but the all new dual camera setup that manufactures are playing with and is set to become the new order of the day in very little time.
For now, we are expecting each of these cameras to come at a rating of 12MP per unit which would be rather impressive.
Going the way of processors, we have gotten to know that a QUALCOMM snapdragon 653 chipset would power the device, pairing 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage space.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Weibo leaks suggests a Vivo X9, to carry dual cameras and 4GB RAM
- Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update
- iPhone 7 registration page on China Mobile leaks via Weibo
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus leaks again, showcases back of unit
- Upcoming Meizu flagship, the Legent, leaks in new sketches, shows off interesting camera module