Welcome to the Airtel Smart Store Internet bundles for Android and others
Airtel recently launched a package called Airtel Smart Store. The package brings you a lot of affordable and flexible data subscription plans for your Android smartphone and other non-BB devices.
Apart from the unique browsing plan this offers, it also made it easy for Android users and other device subscribers to buy on data on their gadgets provided they have the amount equivalent on the amount of the data Bundles!
How do you get started with Airtel Smart Store?
Just follow the instructions:
- On your Android phone (or other phone), dail*141*16
- When the command prompt shows up, press OK and !you will see a list of data plans and offers
- Click on Data Bundle and you will see a list which includes: Check Data Balance, Monthly Packs, Weekly/Daily Packs, Main menu.Here you can make your choices as regard the one you want to choose
- If you click on the Monthly Packs you will see a drop down of the monthly pack data plan which includes * 200MB 30% bonus = N1000, * 250MB 30% Bonus =N2000, 1Gb 30% = N3000, 3Gb 30% Bonus = N5000
- Next, now you can choose the very plan you are goings for here and the amount is charged from your credit
Enjoy! Please kindly endeavor to share your experience in the comment box below.
You may also like
Roll over your MTN unused Internet Data Bundles to the next subscription
Borrowing airtime from Glo using “Borrow me credit”
How to Download GTBank Mobile Application in 6 Steps | GTBank Mobile Banking
Borrow Airtel Airtime when you are out of cash with “Airtel Talk Time Advance”
Fix: How to solve common Google Play Store errors
- Welcome to the Airtel Smart Store Internet bundles for Android and others
- Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
- Welcome the LG Watch Urbane Luxe, it’s “more jewelry than wearable”
- Apple copied HTC, HTC copied Apple: welcome the HTC A9
- Welcome the flipin’ camera Huawei Honor 7i