Why go for One when you could go for more?
In a marketing campaign on Twitter, Nokia (indirectly) questions why you should be getting the All New HTC One when the Lumia 930 and Lumia 630 are just few days away.
Nokia tweeted “Why go for One when you get more?”, before sending an invite for the Microsoft BUILD Conference where both the Lumia 930 and Lumia 630 are expected to be unveiled on 2nd April 2014.
The Lumia 630 has been rumored to be packing a 4.3-inch WVGA display, 5MP camera, Snapdragon 400 and alongside the Lumia 920, will be the first smartphone to run Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 OS.
On the other hand, the Lumia 920 is a GSM/WCDMA edition of the new Nokia Lumia Icon, which was released exclusively on Verizon as a CDMA phone.
You may also like
- Why go for One when you could go for more?
- See why Samsung is keen on optimizing Snapdragon 820 for the Galaxy S7
- Here’s why Samsung customers want gold, psychologist explains
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe goes out of stock in the United States
- Sony explains why the Xperia Z3 won’t be getting the Nougat 7.0 update