Xiaomi Executives Confirms the Release of Mi 5 is SD820 Powered Smartphone
Xiaomi executives officially confirmed its upcoming Mi 5 smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s latest technology the Snapdragon 820 SoC. This confirmation came in form of Weibo post from Vice President Liwan Jiang company’s co-founder and Senior VP.
In addition Jiang also revealed that Mi 5 is now on its mass production process, and sooner will be available in phone market after the release date. The company is making sure that enough stock will be available, the release is set to happen after Chinese Spring Festival month of February 2016.
Xiaomi Chief Executive Officer quoted on his post that he has been using the to be released phone on the market for some time and glad to say that the device will be “worth waiting for”
According to unofficial information, the Mi 5 is rumored specs include its 5.2 inches display with a 1080p or even QHD resolution, 32GB and 64GB memory options, 13MP or 16MP combo camera powered by a 3600MmAh battery, some information points that it is run by Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Some believes that Mi 5 will be the smallest yet the fastest sensor for fingerprinting built on phones home button.
You may also like
- Xiaomi Executives Confirms the Release of Mi 5 is SD820 Powered Smartphone
- More trouble looms for Samsung as retailers plan boycott
- LG’s G5 Device Teardown Reveals More Plastic Than Metal
- Samsung Galaxy Round pulls a flop, users don’t want curved weird-looking phones
- Samsung is still making parts for Apple despite ever-going court brawl
- Samsung Galaxy S5 outsells the S4 in opening day sales
- Elephone is offering the P6000 Pro and P8000 on discount