Xiaomi goes live in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia
The multinational telecomms company Xiaomi, known for its affordable “Redmi” range of smartphones, has hit the ground running in The United Arab Emirates with neighboring Saudi Arabia set to follow in a month’s time.
Xiaomi has partnered with Task FZCO and popular Middle East carrier Etisalat to bring it’s products to several countries in the region. In the UAE, the Chinese-headquartered company wants to sell it’s products in the following price formats:
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro – AED 449 ($122)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 – AED 719 ($196)
- Xiaomi Mi 4i – AED 899 ($245)
- Xiaomi Mi Note – AED 1699 ($463)
Before the end of February, Xiaomi plans to introduce its products in Saudi Arabia. It should be recalled that the phone vendor rolled out two phones in Nigeria last month: the Mi 4 and the Redmi 2.
You may also like
- Xiaomi goes all out, overclocks everything on the Mi 5 Extreme
- Xiaomi goes live in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 goes on sale in Nigeria, costs 44,500 naira
- Xiaomi’s highly spec’d Mi Note Pro finally goes on sale
- 150,000 Xiaomi Redmi 1s goes on sale on Flipkart today (no registration needed)