Xiaomi Mi 4c unit running on the Nougat pops up on GeekBench
The first time we saw the Xiaomi Mi 4C in the market was the September of the year 2015 and as at the time of launch, this unit was running on the 5.0 Lollipop OS. Right now, the company is offering extended support to this unit as it has been picked as one of the devices to be updated to another software platform.
Already spotted on GeekBench websites, there is now hope that there would surely be an update rolled out to this unit, and it would bring with it support for the Nougat 7.1.1 platform.
Sadly though, we don’t have any piece of information on when the update would roll out but we do hope that the testing gets finished soon so that the push would commence immediately.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Prototype Surfaces Online, Possible Specs Revealed
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5
- Xiaomi Mi 5c leaks in new images
- Alleged images of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 surfaces online, focuses on front of unit
- Xiaomi Mi 4c unit running on the Nougat pops up on GeekBench