Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Prototype Surfaces Online, Possible Specs Revealed
Xiaomi’s upcoming device, the Mi Mix 2 device prototype has leaked online according to fresh reports on Weibo.
The prototype if true might be gunning to rival the likes of Apple’s iPhone 8 and Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8 which is expected to be released soon.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 features a nearly 100 percent screen-to-body ration and slim bezels. For the specs, the device is expected to come packing an upgrade to the Mi Mix which featured an edge-to-edge display.
The Mi Mix was released with a ceramic build and its speaker was hidden behind its display.
The device comes packing a 6.4-inch screen with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor under the hood.
Under the hood, the device packs 4GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage memory along with a single 16MP camera sensor on the rear panel.
On the front panel, the device packs a 5MP camera powered by a 4,100mAh batter.
The bigger Xiaomi Mi Pro however comes bearing 6GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage memory.
You may also like
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Prototype Surfaces Online, Possible Specs Revealed
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5
- Xiaomi Mi 5c leaks in new images
- Alleged images of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 surfaces online, focuses on front of unit
- Xiaomi Mi 4c unit running on the Nougat pops up on GeekBench