Xiaomi Redmi 1s and Redmi Note 4G sales will go hand-in-hand on 13th January
On Tuesday 13th January 2015, Xiaomi will host two flash sales on India’s most popular e-commerce site, Flipkart. One of the sales will feature the company’s older Redmi 1s while new arrival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G will be available at Rs. 9,999 on the other sale. Both events are to run concurrently starting from 2pm IST on Tuesday.
During the last round of sales, Xiaomi sold 20,000 Redmi 1s smartphones in just four seconds while 50,000 units of the LTE-enabled Redmi Note phablet were ordered in 5 seconds.
In December 2014, Xiaomi was ordered to stop selling devices in India by a Delhi high court due to patent infringement allegation by Ericsson. However, the ban was lifted shortly pending the second sitting of suit.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 with 3GB RAM, 4000mAh battery, expected to launch soon
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Plus set for a launch in China
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 gets official price cut in China
- Android Marshmallow beta testing on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to start soon
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 sells more than 1.75 million units in India