Xiaomi Redmi Note with 4G lands in Singapore on November 18 for S$229
Xiaomi is now a family brand in Singapore where the Chinese start-up entered barely 4 months ago. Singapore showed love on the Xiaomi smartphones sale after sale and one of the sales was so good it had 5k Redmi Note products sold under 72 seconds.
So, to bank more success, Xiaomi is pushing the Redmi Note 4G into the Asian country. The first Note was void of 4G connectivity but LTE was the reason why this one was made.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note with 4G will go on sale starting on November the 18th at price tag of S$229 (US$183) per unit. The smartphone holds together a 5.5-inch HD display, 13MP rear/5MP front camera unit, 2GB of RAM, expandable storage and a 3200mAh battery. Singaporeans will receive a variant powered by Android 4.4 KitKat even though the original works on 4.2 Jelly Bean.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 with 3GB RAM, 4000mAh battery, expected to launch soon
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Plus set for a launch in China
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 gets official price cut in China
- Android Marshmallow beta testing on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to start soon
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 sells more than 1.75 million units in India