Xiaomi reveals new flagship product is on the way for 15th January
Chinese tech company Xiaomi is surely going to unveil something on the 15th of this month (Thursday) and the phone maker can’t keep all the excitement to itself. The company is expected to reveal the fifth generation of its flagship series, the Xiaomi Mi 5.
Xiaomi posted a couple of teaser images that supposedly describes the upcoming device. “As ___ as paper” confirms reports that the Mi 5 will be one thin heck of a smartphone. The company also suggested the smartphone will be bigger than previous Mi models.
While we are waiting for the January 15 treatment, let’s drool over some of the reported expected of the Xiaomi Mi 5. These include a 5.2-inch QHD display, a Snapdragon 805 chipset, 3GB of RAM and a 16-megapixel camera. The device is alleged to be packing a 3600mAh battery despite its slimness, something we find hard to believe.
You may also like
- Xiaomi reveals new flagship product is on the way for 15th January
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 leaks heavily, reveals specs and images
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A finally on sale with 4GB RAM onboard
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2’s First Flash Sale Ends in 58 seconds
- Xiaomi’s Upcoming Android One Device Spotted On Benchmarking Website