Xiaomi teams up with Flipkart to bring low-cost smartphone to India from July
From July, China’s Xiaomi will start selling smartphones in India, thanks ‘to India top mobile gadgets e-commerce outfit, Flipkart.
The two companies have formed strong ties which will see Xiaomi phones and other devices shipping from Flipkart’s well-established online retail service.
Xiaomi’s roadmap in India will be to launch two smartphones between the middle of July and the middle of August. The company had earlier hired a GM and set up a partition on MI.com for it’s Indian businesses.
Nothing was said about Xiaomi’s mobile accessories like it’s popular 10,400mAh battery power bank and Mi-Fi router that was unveiled last month but we know these gadgets will find their way into India, someday and somehow.
You may also like
- Xiaomi teams up with Flipkart to bring low-cost smartphone to India from July
- Brazil is our next market, India is hugely demanding; Xiaomi’s Hugo Barra speaks out
- Another day, another Xiaomi gone in 3 seconds
- Xiaomi to soon start own e-commerce site for Indian sales
- Two seconds is what it took Xiaomi to sell out 15,000 Mi 3 smartphones in India