Xiaomi teases Nov. 11 device release, might introduce the Mi 5
Xiaomi has recently released a teaser video in which a new smartphone is curtained off by a red apparel and with a large question mark over it. This could only mean that Xiaomi isn’t ready to name their device which is yet to be unveiled and also, a November 11th date has been chosen for this grand unveiling. So, which would it be?
There are speculations that this could be the Xiaomi Mi 5 device which so far has been touted to be the first recipient of the reportedly highly efficient and powerful processor from Qualcomm – the Snapdragon 820.
From the teaser, there’s an heading called the Mi Dual 11 which pays respect to the date on which this unveiling would happen, 11th of November (11/11). There is also a message floated across the video which reads “This time we play the big! (sic) New phone finale debut at 0:00 on November 11 onwards.”
We can never always be right and there are various theories that would be spurned around, and this accounts for some others claiming that the dual 11 does not actually pay respect to the date but means that there would be an introduction of 2 devices on the 11th – A Xiaomi Mi 5 and a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro.
For now, all we can do is wait till then.
You may also like
- Xiaomi teases the Mi 5S in new image, shows off the impressive benchmark score and other added features
- Xiaomi teases two new smartphones to be launched later today
- Xiaomi teases the RedMi Pro ahead of July 27 event
- Xiaomi teases Redmi Note 2 Pro and Mi Pad 2 ahead of Tuesday event
- Xiaomi teases Metal clad Redmi Note 2 Pro