Xiaomi teases upcoming Mi Phone 4
Things seems to be going on smoothly at Xiaomi and the Chinese company gave us a glimpse of what to expect on July 22 — a teaser picture of the Mi 4.
The Mi 4 is coming in a week’s time but the phone has gathered enough media buzz that only a Samsung or Apple flagship can generate.
The phone is reportedly having a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
The Mi Phone 4 is expected with a Quad HD display with a physical screen size of 5 inches up and then the camera will be a 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing snappers.
You may also like
- Xiaomi teases the Mi 5S in new image, shows off the impressive benchmark score and other added features
- Xiaomi teases two new smartphones to be launched later today
- Xiaomi teases the RedMi Pro ahead of July 27 event
- Xiaomi teases Redmi Note 2 Pro and Mi Pad 2 ahead of Tuesday event
- Xiaomi teases Metal clad Redmi Note 2 Pro