Xolo Play 8X-1000 to launch next week with Xolo’s new Hive UI
Some weeks ago, we told you how Xolo is planning to unveil it’s own unique user interface — Just like Samsung has TouchWIZ, HTC Sense UI and LG, Optimus UI. Even Chinese rivals Xiaomi have their own which is called MIUI.
Xolo seems to be through with the new user interface, and official sources from the Indian coy says it’s going to release the Hive UI alongside a new smartphone in the first week of August, and that is next week.
Screenshots of the UI was posted online on Xolo’s website today and you’ll be the judge. In our own opinion the user interface looks lively and it’ll be jackpot provided it doesn’t lag.
The phone which will break cover with Xolo’s Hive UI is the Xolo Play 8X-1000 which we know will be a dual SIM device. Apart from that, we are yet to ascertain more info about the phone.
You may also like
- Xolo Play 8X-1100 offers almost everything you need at just Rs. 14,999
- Xolo Hive UI breaks cover with Xolo Play 8X-1000 smartphone
- Xolo Play 8X-1000 to launch next week with Xolo’s new Hive UI
- XOLO Q500s IPS and XOLO Play 6X-1000 go official with Android 4.4 KitKat
- 7″ display Xolo Play Tegra Note tablet priced at $288