ZTE to announce two phones, Z9 Nubia Max Elite and Nubia Z9 mini Elite on 29th October (photos))
ZTE is going the way of other smartphone makers such as Samsung and Apple to launch two of its latest flagship devices and both on the same day. Looking to make it available for Chinese customers first before taking it around the world, the devices to be launched are the ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Elite and the ZTE Nubia Z9 mini Elite. These devices are believed to be the newest introductions in the line of the ZTE Nubia Z9 Max and the ZTE Nubia Z9 mini respectively and it set for a launch date of 29th October.
The ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Elite comes with a wide enough 5.5′ screen and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. The CPU is composed of 8 cores (Octa-core) and it runs on a 3GB RAM. With 16GB of internal storage and the option to expand up till 128GB, you’re sure never to run out of memory within fair usage. The camera is pretty impressive too, its rear coming at 16MP and the front camera sporting a decent 8MP.
The ZTE Nubia Z9 mini Elite on the other hand uses a 5′ screen for its display and is run by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset. With an octa-core processor likewise and 3GB of RAM under the hood, the device continues to impress with its CPU frequency clocked at 1.5GHz. Like the Max, this device also carries a 16MP rear shooter and 8MP front camera.
You may also like
- ZTE To Launch Two New Smartphones, Specs Revealed
- ZTE To Showcase its Mobile Internet Solutions At 2016 Mobile World Congress
- ZTE to announce two phones, Z9 Nubia Max Elite and Nubia Z9 mini Elite on 29th October (photos))
- ZTE TL99 Surfaces, Packs 20MP camera, 4GB RAM
- ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website