ZTE Axon Lux unveiled with upgraded features
Chinese electronic giant ZTE launched its newest model of smartphone, ZTE Axon Lux, on the 20th July. This is the updated version of the previous model ZTE Axon Pro. Along with the smartphone, the Chinese company also revealed the Axon Watch although it did not mention the price and the availability of the smart watch.
As far as the smartphone is concerned, it is available for pre orders through the company’s official website. Meanwhile, the range of the newest Axon handset has gone up to CNY 3888 compared to CNY 2699 of the previous Axon phone. The Axon Lux runs on the latest version of the aAndroid operating system, i.e., Lollipop 5.0.2.
Among the other outstanding features, the smartphone has a 5.5 inch continuous grain silicon touchscreen with curved display technology. The resolution of the Axon Lux is 2560 by 1440 pixels, scoring a pixel density of 534ppi. This is allegedly the highest display resolution for any kind of smartphone till date. The Axon Lux has a 64 bit octa core 810 processor with 4 GB of internal memory. Likewise the previous version, the ZTE Axon Lux is also featured with a 8 megapixel front camera and 13 megapixel rear camera. The ZTE Axon Lux is only the second smartphone after the ZTE Grand S3 to have an eye scanner.
You may also like
- Best Buy offers the ZTE Axon 7 Mini for up to $100 off from the 4th
- Nougat 7.0 timeline announced for the ZTE Axon 7
- ZTE Axon 7 gets another update, adresses performance and fixes bugs – but no Nougat yet
- ZTE Axon 7 Max officially launches, pumps life into 6 inches of screen
- ZTE Axon Max 7 stuns in new pictures, showcases the premium ZTE design