ZTE Blade L2 and ZTE Kis 3 outed in the UK at abnormally low prices
ZTE has taken a aggressive campaign from China to far away United Kingdom where it released two very inexpensive phones.
First is the ZTE Blade L2
The Blade L2 is having a 5″ display an abysmal poor 480 x 854 pixels and that’s because the screen and the device entirely, costs only £89.99 without contract.
A 1.3GHz quad-core CPU and 1GB of RAMis what powers the ZTE Blade L2 while the device has 4GB of internal storage which can be expanded via memory cards.
Camera-wise, the smartphone features a 5MP camera with no LED flash in sight but there’s VGA front-facing camera to compensate.
The L2 also has a 2000mAh battery and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Sealed with a Kis
(Sorry, but we can’t help but copy that title from Techradar) The ZTE Kis 3 has a 4″ 380 x 800 pixels display, 3MP single camera, 0.5GB of RAM, 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, 4GB ROM and Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
The price for all these is just £59.99, you Britons.
You may also like
- ZTE Blade A2S Launches with 3GB RAM, 13MP Camera
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more
- Three UK is offering the ZTE Blade V7 for a steal, adds freebie plans to purchase package
- ZTE Blade S7 sporting two 13MP camera officially announced