ZTE Blade S6 pre-orders begin in Malaysia for $262
Chinese tech maker, ZTE, has just launched the company’s latest midrange smartphone –the ZTE Blade S6 — in neighboring Malaysia and customers can make reservations for the product which costs RM 939 (roughly $262) right way. The pre-sale ha been available from last week.
There’s no specific date on when the device will be be released but Lazada, the e-commerce site offering the smartphone says it deliver the handset to your doorstep within 10 to 15 days of placing an order. This accordingly means the phone is going to be available before the end of this month.
For starters, the ZTE Blade S6 boots out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. The phone features a 5″ 720p IPS touchscreen, 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 CPU, 2GB of RAM, expandable 16GB of storage, 13MP Sony-made camera with 5MP accomplice snapper at the front for taking of selfies. A 2040mAh battery keeps the unit running.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- ZTE Blade A2S Launches with 3GB RAM, 13MP Camera
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more
- Three UK is offering the ZTE Blade V7 for a steal, adds freebie plans to purchase package
- ZTE Blade S7 sporting two 13MP camera officially announced