ZTE Geek now official with Tegra 4 chipset
ZTE has announced Geek, the first mobile phone with Tegra system-on-chip aka chipset. The 5″ display phone is not quite a screamer when it boils down to specs as it’s powered by it’s quad-core Tegra 4 system-on-chip, clocked at 1.8GHz. A two gigabyte of RAM and a 2300mAh battery are there to power the device.
The ZTE Geek costs only 1888 Yuan, about $308 and is currently available only on China Mobile, unfortunately.
You may also like
- ZTE Geek now official with Tegra 4 chipset
- ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Microsoft Lumia 535 headed for UK and Germany
- Alcatel OT-918D
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- G-Tide E90
- Nexus 5 to be priced at $399, LTE-enabled Nexus 4 coming soon