ZTE Z986 shows up on GFXBench, packs Nougat, interesting cameras and configurations
ZTE might have been at the MWC event in Barcelona with some of their best offerings, but they are not done with giving us what they have to offer for this year. A new phone has been spotted on GFXBench and carrying a model number of ZTE Z986, there is no missing that this is a product of the Asian country.
Under the hood of the device is a QUALCOMM snapdragon chipset which carries a whopping 8 cores that can reach a maximum clock speed of 2.0GHz. On the front, we get the massive 6 inch of full HD screen.
Digging deeper, the unit which is expected to run the Nougat 7.1.1 out of the box is equipped with a RAM of 2GB and an internal storage space of 16GB. for camera, there is a conflict as to the back sensors, with some reports indicating 12MP while another settling on 13MP, but the front camera is a sure 5MP unit.
There is no other official information on this unit yet, so we might just have to keep our fingers crossed until then.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- ZTE Z986 shows up on GFXBench, packs Nougat, interesting cameras and configurations
- See the alleged specs of Samsung smartphone with flexible display
- Tecno Phantom 5 review : Sorry fanboys, Tecno Phantom 5 is not worth 70k
- Oppo N3 goes up on pre-order for 3,999 Yuan ($654)
- Upcoming Motorola Moto Z Play spotted on GFXBench, probable pricing released
- LG L50