ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
The V0840 (not likely to be final names) allegedly contains a 5-inch display, 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat according to both listings. The handset will pack 16GB, 32GB and 62GB of storage space according to factory customization choice of the customer.
There’s will be a 2,500mAh battery on board, alongside a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor running the heartbeat of the device. It’s not clear when the ZTE V0840 will officially make it to the market.
You may also like
- ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
- ZTE launches mid-range Blade V8 series at MWC 2017
- ZTE unveils it’s crowdsourced smartphone – Hawkeye – at CES 2017
- ZTE releases new flagship, Blade V8 Pro, and crowdsourced unit named Hawkeye