Apple’s iTunes App Store is home to over 1.2 million apps and as at July 2014, has seen more than 75 billion downloads. In the portal, you’ll find many kinds of software for your iPhone or iPad and sometimes, getting the most useful apps can prove a herculean task.
Nonetheless, Apple has released a hand-picked list of the best apps found on it’s App Store. However, a few names we expected were missing from the list. Apps like Microsoft Word and Whatsapp are nowhere to be found but then, we arre not Apple so here’s the full list with no addition or subtraction.
Apple’s Best Apps of 2014:
- Yahoo News Digest
- Storehouse – Visual Storytelling
- 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet
- Camera ($2.99)
- Toca Lab ($2.99)
- NYT Now
- 120 Sports
- Spring – Go Shopping
- Peak – Brain Training
- Nighty Night Circus – bedtime story for kids ($2.99)
- Yummly Recipes and Grocery Shopping List
- Waterlogue ($2.99)
- Human – Activity and Calorie Tracker
- TeleStory ($4.99)
- Network TV
- Star Walk 2 – Guide to the Sky Day and Night ($2.99)
- Health Mate – Steps Tracker and Life Coach by Withings
- Paper – stories from Facebook
Did your favorite iOS app make it to the list? What apps do you think should be listed? Tell us what you think about Apple’s list using the comment section below.