Airtel Talk Time Advance service is a service that enables customers to request for airtime (credit) in advance without using physical recharge cards to top up their airtime balance.
However, there is a 10% service fee on every transaction which will be charged and monitored by Airtel itself.
Airtel Nigeria Talk Time Advance Service: How you can be eligible
Customers can borrow airtime based on the following factors:
• You must be an active subscriber, your Airtel Line should at least be 3month old.
• You must Recharge your Airtel Line often at least once or twice in a week
• Your Line must be registered and actively used not old Line
|Advance Airtime Amount||Minimum Age (network)||Minimum Monthly Recharge||Minimum Weighted Monthly Usage for the Subscriber (Naira)|
• Minimum monthly recharge: refer to the number of airtime reloads in a month.
• Minimum weighted monthly usage: refers to the total value in denominations for a user per given period.
How you can borrow Airtime from Airtel
If you are eligible to ‘borrow’, simply initiate a request by dialing *500# on your line (MSISDN) and you’llbe given options from which to choose the desired value of airtime which can be used for voice calls (on-net and off-net), SMS and Data.
Below are the list of Airtel amount you can borrow from Airtel
To initiate a transaction, you can Dial
• *500*50# for N50 airtime
• *500*100# for N100 airtime
• *500*200# for N200 airtime
• *500*500# for N500 airtime
With this service, you can save yourself from that frustrating situation when you want to place a call but out of Airtime and cash.