Today we’ll be sharing with you all how to download and use WhatsApp on unsupported devices.
Its no longer new that WhatsApp is one of the best mobile short message apps out there. The addiction to WhatsApp can be unbearable to some that they feel completely shut out from the world when they are not online on WhatsApp. I have a friend (friend? I mean lots of friends) with this kind of addiction.
Communication is really one of the most valuable aspects of life and WhatsApp really seems to undersatnd this, making it easy to coverse at regular interval with friends and family.
However, in as much as most phones are supported and can run WhatsApp. Some phones are not allowed to be installed WhatsApp on; Phones like Asha 200, Asha 205, c1, c2, 2700, 3110, x2’s-1-2-5 and etc. are not WhatsSpp supported. Most dual SIM variants are usually non compatible with WhatsApp.
If you have any of these phones or your type of phone is not supported by WhatsApp then worry no further as I’ll be sharing with you right now the simple steps on how to use WhatsApp on your non supported phone.
Steps To Follow to Use Whatsapp On Your Unsupported Device
- Get a phone with Whatsapp installed
- Insert your memory card inside the phone
- Locate whatsapp on the phone and the app to your memory card. Remove the memory card and insert it back to your phone then open your memory card and locate the Whatsapp and launch it.
- Now Press Option>Account>Change Number, then follow the on-screen instruction to change current number to yours.
Use this if you can’t use the alternative method above.
- Get a phone that is compatible with WhatsApp
- Insert your memory card and sim card inside the phone
- Download WhatsApp with the phone
- Move the WhatsApp to your memory card, remove the memory card and sim and insert them back into your own phone (that does not support WhatsApp)
- Check your memory card and locate the WhatsApp and open it on your phone.
- Open the application and supply your details in the required column and then click continue.
Bravo there you have WhatsApp running on your unsupported device.
By now, WhatsApp should be running on your Asha 200, Asha 205 and other unsupported Nokia phones. That is if you follow the above methods properly. Have you tried it ? Does it work perfectly? Let me hear from you via the comment box below.