iPhone and phones in general have tuned out to become unpredictable in disasters. Last time, a dad alerted the police after her young girl woke up to see her Samsung Galaxy smartphone in flames under her pillow.
This time, an incident happened on a flight that was supposedly bound for Prague, Czech Republic from Tel-Aviv, Israel.
The flight passengers were just trooping into the aircraft when one of the passengers saw smoke oozing out from her purse, filling up the cabin, courtesy of her Apple iPhone 5.
Yardin Levi said she was terrified and so was other passengers who alighted the airplane in fear. The crew had to order everybody out of the aircraft as they identified Levi’s phone as the cause of the incident.